Mr & Mrs

Mr & Mrs

Cooper

Cooper

My Two Favorite Men

My Two Favorite Men

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Going to the Chapel!

She did it! My sister is now Mrs Ashley Woods! I'm so happy for her and Kurt! She was absolutely stunning. There are really no words to really describe how happy I am for her. So I'm not really going to try. But here's the pictures!
Ashley and Lexi

Ashley and Grandma Frances

Ashley and Momma Sally

Ashley and her dad Tony

Ashley and Kurt

You may now kiss the bride!

The Woods Family

Lexi, right before she tried to eat Uncle Cody's flower

Happy Bride!

Mr. & Mrs. Woods

Me and the beautiful bride!

Lexi cheesing just like her mama!

The wedding party, Cody, Kami, Taylor, Ashley, Kurt, Lexi, Lisa, and Christopher

Ashley and Kurt with G'ma Frances and Pawpaw Bryant

Is she not the most beautiful bride you've ever seen?! It was such a great day and we narrowly avoided two different major rainstorms. And just like any wedding, it wasn't exactly drama free, but the day went almost exactly how Ashley wanted it to go. I am very happy for her and Kurt and I know they will be a very happy couple for years and years to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment