Mr & Mrs

Mr & Mrs

Cooper

Cooper

My Two Favorite Men

My Two Favorite Men

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Crossing Off a Few Things

So I revisited my 101 list (which still doesn't have 101 things) and there are actually a few things I need to cross of the list. So here goes.

# 3 - Get a promotion at work - well, since I quit my job, this one is off the list.

# 11 - Get a Kindle Fire - Actually, I got a Nook Tablet a while back, and I loved it, but I hardly ever used it so I sold it to a friend whose daughter is loving it even more.

# 20 - Make over the blog - I already did that, as you can see, but I am actually about to do it again for fall.

# 42 - Start Cooper on solids - He's 8 months old, so this happened a couple months ago. He loves to eat!

#43 - Make Cooper's baby food - I was really going to do this at first, but then I figured, Gerber has been around for a gajillion years, so I will let them stick to what they are good at.

# 44 - Get involved with Adopt-a-School - This is crossed off for lack of being able to. Since I'm at home now, I don't have a business to get involved with.

#58 - Learn to drive a stick shift - Dixie's sister taught me the basics of driving a stick a while back. I'm no pro at it, but if we ever owned a stick and got stranded, I could drive it.

# 87 - Get a house plant - We actually have two houseplants. We got them before we moved back to Tuscaloosa from Gordo, and they are still alive!

# 88 - Go to a wedding - See below, my sister got married and had a beautiful wedding at her in-laws home.

So there we go, crossed a few things off. I still need some suggestions as to more things to actually get it to 101 things, but I doubt anyone even reads this so... Anywho....til next time!


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment