Mr & Mrs

Mr & Mrs

Cooper

Cooper

My Two Favorite Men

My Two Favorite Men

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Confessional Friday!

So I'm linking up over at Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday!

1. I confess that today I ate leftover spaghettie for breakfast.... and then again for lunch.

2. I confess that I had no idea there was a presidential debate going on, until I saw something online about Big Bird.

3. I confess that I am trying to sew my own Halloween costume and it may (or may not) being going very well. We'll see.

4. I confess that I went to the Thrift store the other day just to kill time.


So there, my first Confessional Friday. I thought there would maybe be more to it but I guess not. I had a lot of moments this week, where I thought to myself, I should put this in a Confessional post. But then I forgot. Ha! So maybe I'll write down my confessional moments and have a better post for next week. Not bad for my first link up though, right? Right? Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Friday Confessional link up. I think you did a great first confession post. I had to cringe when I thought about spagetti for breakfast. LOL. Hope you stick around!

    ReplyDelete