Mr & Mrs

Mr & Mrs

Cooper

Cooper

My Two Favorite Men

My Two Favorite Men

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

# 71 - Partial Check

So # 71 on my 101 list is to read ten biographies, and I've read two so far.

The first is Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall.



It was pretty good, but it seemed to drag on and on and on. And some of the writing and dialogue was just weird the way it was worded, as if to be too perfect. I've read similar stories by other 'escapees' from the FLDS and they are just written much better. It was good though.

Then I read Love Times Three by the Darger Family.


Notice a trend? Ha! No, I am not becoming a polygamist or anything like that. It is just a very interesting lifestyle. This book was much much better, and it showed the complete opposite side of polygamy than the other book. This one is written by a husband and his three wives. They are in a loving, trusting, consenting relationship where they are committed to each other and their 20+ children. It's great. I love it. I've read it multiple times since getting it about a month ago. And now I follow them on Twitter. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment