Mr & Mrs

Mr & Mrs

Cooper

Cooper

My Two Favorite Men

My Two Favorite Men

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2012

Deja Vu

I blog stalk some pretty random people that I don't know from Adam. Most live in my area but a few don't. I was blog stalking this morning as my little one slept off his first bottle of the day and came across this:

A Blue Eyed Boy Met a Brown Eyed Girl

This girl Stephanie, has a baby boy, and she's a hoot! I love reading her blog. She's so funny. But this morning, her blog brought me to tears, and brought back some memories that I can't bury deep enough.

I live in Tuscaloosa, and almost a year ago, our town experienced a natural disaster unlike we ever had before. A massive tornado tore through the heart of our town during rush hour. So many people lost their lives, and almost everyone in the city limits had some sort of damage to their homes and businesses. We are still recovering.

And it just happened to a town in Eastern Kentucky on March 2nd. Tornados across the country that day did severe damage in several states. I didn't watch the news about it specifically because I didn't want to dig up those awful memories.

I don't even know if anyone reads my blog except my husband. Go and look at Stephanies blog, and help if you can. If you can't help with donations, help with prayer. Man, they need it. I would encourage a donation to the Red Cross. The Red Cross used a massive amount of funds helping our town, and I know I'd like to be able to pay it forward. So check it out. (And read the rest of her blog too....her son is adorable and she will have you laughing like a crazy person!)

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment