Mr & Mrs

Mr & Mrs

Cooper

Cooper

My Two Favorite Men

My Two Favorite Men

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yay for TV!

So TV isn't all that important. Honestly, we hardly ever watch TV at our house. We are internet people. When we do watch TV it's usually the DIY Network. For some reason, we really enjoy watching other people get their homes madeover. I guess we are gathering ideas or something. We just love "Bath Crashers," "Kitchen Crashers," and "Yard Crashers."

I used to watch a lot of TV. When "Grey's Anatomy" first came out, I was obsessed! Like, don't make plans on Thursday because my show was coming on. But it only lasted a couple of seasons. Well a few weeks ago, I decided I wanted to get caught up on it, all EIGHT SEASONS! So I downloaded every episode. Yep, every one of them. It's probably over a hundred of them.

I started watching them about a month ago, and I just finished. Like last week. I am completely caught up, and there is apparently a season finale next week or something, so I will DVR it. (If I can figure out how to work my DVR.)

I spent all my spare time watching TV on my laptop for the last month, that now that I have no "Greys" I was a little bored. So you know what I did? I picked another show!

I am in the process of acquiring every episode of "Royal Pains." I watched the first couple seasons of it on On Demand and stayed pretty caught up but I haven't seen much of the 3rd season. So, that's my new project. Should take up a sufficient amount of time. This time though, my goal is to not eat potato chips the entire time I'm in front of my laptop. I've got to find a healthier alternative. I was thinking popcorn but I don't know. Popcorn makes me think "light and airy," which it is, but not so much when you factor in the "movie theater butter" part. We'll see though.

I'm trying to diet. Maybe not diet but just eat healthier and tackle this baby weight. I told Dixie to help me by letting me know when I'm not making good food choices. This morning, when I was craving salt, I was totally about to pop some popcorn and have it for breakfast. And I hear, "You need to eat a real breakfast. There's poptarts, cereal, or grits or something." 

Love him! So I made myself some grits and put bacon bits in it for my salt craving. Good idea right? I think so too. But now that I'm about to start watching some "Royal Pains" I feel a really strong urge to make popcorn again. Maybe, maybe not. IDK. I'll let you know.

until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment