Mr & Mrs

Mr & Mrs

Cooper

Cooper

My Two Favorite Men

My Two Favorite Men

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 17, 2012

# 15 - Check!

So number 15 on my 101 list was to let someone watch Cooper overnight.

Last night, my mother kept Cooper overnight while Dixie and I went out to Scooter's to celebrate his birthday. We had such a good time being out with our friends and knowing that Cooper was being well taken care of.  We didn't close the bar down like I thought we would. We left Scooters before 1am. I know! Lightweights! LOL I think we were more interested in a full night's sleep.

I left Dixie in the bed this morning and went to pick Cooper up around 9:30. Here he is at MawMaw's.

It's bad quality, I know. Blame the crappy cell phone camera. He did so good at his MawMaw's house, even though he didn't really sleep through the night. We expected that though, being his first night away from home without Mommy and Daddy. He went to bed around 11, and woke at 4am and again at 7am. Not too bad.

So yay for my first check off my list! I have a few more things to add to it, but I'm still about 3-4 things short. I'll update the list soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment