Mr & Mrs

Mr & Mrs

Cooper

Cooper

My Two Favorite Men

My Two Favorite Men

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2012

So Here Goes...

My name is Amy. My husband is Dixie, and Cooper is our 2 month old son.

This is our life.

This is my blog.

I hope to keep up and record Cooper's milestones here. I don't do scrapbooking, and his baby book sits on a shelf, needing to be dusted. This is my best shot at documenting his life.

If anyone reads this and doesn't already know us (highly unlikely) you will get to know us eventually. We like our life and and we like doing it our way. You'll see.

For those that read this that do know us, don't do anything worth blogging about, because it will end up on the internet. I promise.

I am currently trying to put together a 101 in 1001 list, and I'm about 15 things shy of a complete list, so as soon as I get it finished, I'll post it on here.

I'm also going to probably put random pictures of my son in nearly every post, just because I can. He's a pretty baby.


Thats an old picture. He's about 4 weeks in this one.


So here goes. I'll be back soon with my 101 in 1001 list. Should be interesting.

Til next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment